1. Soft Feet: Use vaseline or warm olive oil to massage your feet then cover them with socks and go to bed! When you wake up just rinse your feet off and you'll notice a difference!
2. Moisturized Lips: Wake up to kissable lips by using a thin layer of sweet almond oil on your lips before going to bed!
3. Moisture: This is especially important during the cold months! Cleanse and exfoliate to remove all makeup and dirt from your skin, and then follow with a good moisturizing process to rejuvenate your skin! You can use a small drop of Vitamin E oil under your night cream to wake up with radiant skin. For an all natural night cream use a small drop of Olive Oil and rub all over your face, let dry slightly, then off to bed to you go!
4. Cuticle & Nail Care: I have a nail obsession, admitting it is the first step. To soften your cuticles overnight just use a small drop of coconut oil! This can also help strengthen your nails. No more break-offs!
5. Eyebrow/Eyelash Growth: We've lightly touched on the subject of regrowing eyebrow accidents, but we almost forgot about lashes! You can moisturize and condition your eyebrows using castor oil (or just vaseline!).
6. Hair Care: I personally hate going to bed with my hair feeling oily, but many women say that leaving oil in their hair overnight works wonders! I usually heat up some coconut oil and comb it gently through my hair - so that it's completely saturated - then I put it in a clip and throw on a cheap hair cap!
7. Split Ends: Basically the same as #6, but using Vitamin E oil on the ends of your hair can help soften those brittle bits!
8. Eye Care: This is so important! Massage a small amount of almond oil around your eyes using your ring finger. This will help with dark circles and fine lines! And ladies, you're never too young to start this beauty regiment.
9. Soft Hands: I personally couldn't do this because I flop around in my sleep too much. Exfoliate your hands by making a homemade scrub - just mix olive oil and brown sugar! After you've rinsed the exfoliating scrub off, just massage in a small amount of your favorite hand cream or vitamin E oil and then slip them into some soft gloves. You'll wake up with smoother and younger looking hands!
10. Satin Is In: Sleeping on satin pillows make a huge difference! It reduces friction to prevent damaged and frizzy hair. That's not all! Satin pillows are also great for your skin, it reduces stress so you'll wake up without those sleep lines!