1. Exfoliate: One of the easiest ways to get a close and smooth shave every time is to exfoliate your skin regularly. This will help remove dead skin for smooth results and it will expose any small hairs that might have been missed otherwise!
2. Grain: Shave against the grain! This will ensure you are getting the closest shave possible. However, if you have extremely sensitive skin I recommend going with the grain to reduce bumps.
3. Conditioner: Odd, right? Not only does this give you a closer shave, but it also leaves your skin super soft!
4. Razor Choice: One of the most important things to decide on when shaving is what razor works best for your skin. Try a few different brands with different features and see what gives you the best shave. And unfortunately, sometimes you have to pay more for better quality.
5. Keep Clean: Razor care is extremely important, especially when it comes to shaving less often. You want to make sure your razor get's clean after every use, and when it starts rough looking be sure to throw it away and get a new one! Using a clean razor every time (even though that gets expensive) can also help get a clean shave.
6. No Carbs: Okay, maybe not "no carbs" completely. But did you know that refined carbohydrates can actually promote excess hair growth? Cut down on carbs and through more vegetables into your diet along with B6!