Let's face it, no matter what your body type is, the majority of women have issues with cellulite. It's just one of those bothersome thing, but it shouldn't stop you from feeling comfortable in your swimwear!
However, there are cheaper methods!
Dry Body Brushing:
What exactly is dry body brushing? A dry body brush has natural bristles and a long handle. Dry body brushing should be done before you shower - and your skin (as many would imagine) must be dry.
Benefits of body brushing
- Reduces Cellulite
- Exfoliates Dead Skin
- Can Improve Your Immune System
- Increased Circulation
- Detox Skin/Unclog Pours
How to body brush:
- Dry brush when your body is dry, before you shower.
- Always brush towards your heart. Brushing away from your heart puts pressure on the veins. Plus, we are improving lymph flow. Lymph flows towards the heart.
- The first few times I did this, it was a little uncomfortable (the bristles are a little stiff). But by the end of the first week, I loved it and now find it relaxing.
- Start at your feet. Brush the bottoms of your feet. Then brush up your legs, long stroking motions towards your heart. I brush each area twice.
Another great and inexpensive way to reduce the appearance of cellulite (as well as get rid of dead skin and moisturize) is by using a simple DIY coffee scrub.
Generally I will dry body brush before my shower, and while in the shower use the coffee scrub; this has seemed to be the best method of reduce the appearance.